This looks crap here. . . . But if you visit it athttp://mikeys.org.uk it looks soooo much better.

Monday 8 February 2010

Today I feel GREAT!!!

These aren't UFO's
Today has been great!. . . I feel great.
I haven't done anything great in particular (Is that how you spell it? It looks wrong to me)
My dad told me that he has thrown a load of my HiFi equipment out, because it was "broke". But I know it wasn't and he just hasn't ever learnt how to use anything even slightly more modern than a record player. And it cost me about 700 quid and in reality that should detract from the greatness that I am feeling, but it doesn't. I still feel great.
I FEEL GREAT . . . .
A Chinese Sky lantern has just flown past my window as I was typing this . . . If you're reading this Lesley, how weird is that??? :)

No comments:

Followers