This looks crap here. . . . But if you visit it athttp://mikeys.org.uk it looks soooo much better.

Sunday 28 February 2010

New fastest month of my life. . . . ever!

Me in 1986
I know I said this last month, but THIS has been the fastest month of my life ever . .. It's March tomorrow??? What's going on? It's still freezing and there's more snow forecast for next week. Everyone's saying that this has been the longest, coldest winter for years, but I think it's going really fast. . . I feel like time has been whizzing by since November, it just doesn't seem real.

My super fast weight loss seems to have levelled out now. I feel a lot better for it. I'm still having an 80's retro clothing revival :) I've got bags of stuff that fits me again and still looks ok, by todays standards. I went shopping yesterday and it was like 'Back To The Future' All the stuff I used to buy back in '82 is in the shops again. The biggest difference is, I don't have to bring my jeans home and sit in a hot bath with them on to shrink fit. I don't have to get my sister to take 'em in and make them skinny. And I don't have to attack em with a bottle of Domestos and a 2 inch paintbrush. All that's already done before they sell you them.

No comments:

Followers