This looks crap here. . . . But if you visit it athttp://mikeys.org.uk it looks soooo much better.

Monday 29 March 2010

First Proper Exhibition Entry

Short Spring Open
I've actually pulled my finger out and entered four paintings for the Spring Open @ The Egg.
I was originally going to enter some in the last open exhibition 'Winter Blues' in December, but I bottled out at the last minute. Well this time I'm a lot more confident and I'm even painting two new pieces especially for this exhibition.
I've never shown any of my paintings before, so it's quite a big achievement for me getting this far.

I know I won't sell anything. . . . The art world isn't quite ready for Mikey Gannon

1 comment:

Steph said...

Don't say that....u nver know!
How abstract is your art for u to think like that!!??
Lol.
xx

Followers